 Space / 1683
Re: My webpage is up
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Tue, 28 Mar 2000 17:39:35 GMT

Great work Jason!  It is always awesome to see someone new showing off their
models.  I like how your ships use a common design theme but slightly modified
in shape and color.  It really looks like a real design evolution might be
taking place.  Congrats, and I look forward to seeing more of your models.

P.S.  Cool tanks as well!

pat J

Jason Ellis wrote:

Hello everyone.  I've been lurking around for a couple of months and have
finally gotten my MOCs photographed and posted.  I've got a couple of
futuristic tanks and fighters.

http://www.geocities.com/vci_99.geo/lego

These are the first models I've built in about 8 years.  Thank goodness for
the Star Wars sets or I may never have gotten back into Lego.

LMKWYT

Thanks

Jason