 Space / 16725
    Re: Moonbase Project: Old Prospector's Shack —Matt Sekerak
    (...) are the old junker speeder, and all the tools hanging on the side of the deck...great attention to detail. The roof is great, too. Where did those plates come from? Love the toilet and sink - very realistic. Where does he get the wood for the (...) (22 years ago, 23-Aug-02, to lugnet.space)

        Re: Moonbase Project: Old Prospector's Shack —Tony Knaak
   (...) Thanks alot Matt I am glad you enjoy it! I think I am going to take a few more pics of the speeder, I like it too. I got the plates from the 'Stunt Car Studio' shown here: (URL) work at Wal-Mart and I am always on the lookout for good deals on (...) (22 years ago, 23-Aug-02, to lugnet.space)