 Space / 167
  Re: Proposed: A New Kind of Timeline (was Re: The LD environment)

(...) <SNIP> (...) The downside to this, as I see it, is that everyone would want their own timeline. Is that feasible and reasonable? (...) If memory serves me, what Steve meant(2) was "who will take over ownership of the project?" That is, who (...) (25 years ago, 4-Oct-99, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Proposed: A New Kind of Timeline (was Re: The LD environment)

(...) And at that point, they might as well all post their own websites. (...) ... (...) Nope, you got it exactly right. Steve (25 years ago, 5-Oct-99, to lugnet.space)