 Space / 16569
    Re: Moonbase reminder —Jon Palmer
   I differ from Paul slightly in that I think even modules that will never be hooked up to a moonbase are a wonderful resource. Obviously it will be ideal to bring your module to a LUG meet or a Fest but if you can't, don't let that stop you from (...) (22 years ago, 18-Aug-02, to lugnet.space)

        Re: Moonbase reminder —Paul Hartzog
   (...) by all means, don't stop building i'm just saying its a darn shame to build and not see them all together i'm building my moonbase modules from pieces that i won't be using on other MOC's and i'm allowing it to stay together until i DO get to (...) (22 years ago, 20-Aug-02, to lugnet.space)