 Space / 16456
  Moonbase Project: Spaceman Dan's Used Ship Lot

Can't afford the new top of the line Spiffcraft? Can't bring yourself to buy Scumco? Then look no further. Spaceman Dan's Used Ship Lot is the place you wanna be! We have good used ships to meet your personal needs. Come on down and talk to Dan and (...) (22 years ago, 16-Aug-02, to lugnet.space, lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.build) !!

  Re: Moonbase Project: Spaceman Dan's Used Ship Lot

Jamie, I usually don't gush, but I'm gushing over here. This module is a testament to the power of the moonbase. The *only* thing I could think to use those penants for was the Moonbase Throne Room. Your teaser pic blew me away, I can't wait to see (...) (22 years ago, 16-Aug-02, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Moonbase Project: Spaceman Dan's Used Ship Lot

(...) Looks good. Lots of greebes, creative use of those flags, and compact airlocks. In d7, is that supposed to be something in particular, or just a funky detail? Anyways, great addition to what is becoming an impressive number of Moonbase (...) (22 years ago, 16-Aug-02, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Moonbase Project: Spaceman Dan's Used Ship Lot

Now *that* is something. I'm in total awe. The flags are great, and the Used sign is cool too. Very nice, very nice indeed. -Chris (...) (22 years ago, 16-Aug-02, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Moonbase Project: Spaceman Dan's Used Ship Lot

(...) That is just awesome. The 'Spaceman Dan' fig is perfect! Jeff J (22 years ago, 16-Aug-02, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Moonbase Project: Spaceman Dan's Used Ship Lot

Thanks Nick. This moonbase idea has turned out quite well. I would love to see all the modules put together. The flags came when I wanted the cheesy used car dealership look. Those flags seemed to fit perfectly. Tell Bert and Ernie to come on down (...) (22 years ago, 16-Aug-02, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Moonbase Project: Spaceman Dan's Used Ship Lot

(...) Thanks Jason. I should have mentioned some details in my original post. The thing in the pic is an independant power supply for the sign. around all 3 exterior doors are force field units to keep the atmosphere in. It is becoming an impressive (...) (22 years ago, 16-Aug-02, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Moonbase Project: Spaceman Dan's Used Ship Lot

(...) Thanks jeff, He is now one of my favorite minifigs (the other being Slim: (URL) (22 years ago, 16-Aug-02, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Moonbase Project: Spaceman Dan's Used Ship Lot

You're just nailing this module thing Jamie. Awesome. I nearly bust a button when I saw Dan....just priceless. I can't wait to see everything together. Cheers, -G (...) (22 years ago, 16-Aug-02, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Moonbase Project: Spaceman Dan's Used Ship Lot

(...) Thanks Gil. I have one more module idea, and then I will put them all together and take some pics. I just need to buy another base plate. Jamie www.ozbricks.com/jneufeld (...) (22 years ago, 16-Aug-02, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Moonbase Project: Spaceman Dan's Used Ship Lot

(...) Thanks Chris. Maybe it can hook up to your retail module for the commercial section of the moonbase :). Jamie www.ozbricks.com/jneufeld (...) (22 years ago, 16-Aug-02, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Moonbase Project: Spaceman Dan's Used Ship Lot

In lugnet.space, Jamie Neufeld writes: <snip> (...) We're getting there. <big smirk> -H. (22 years ago, 16-Aug-02, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Moonbase Project: Spaceman Dan's Used Ship Lot

(...) wanted to point out that your method of turning the connecting corridors into short airlocks that open to a platform is perfect. The same idea could be used by anyone who wishes to build an open platform or simply an access to a scene out on (...) (22 years ago, 16-Aug-02, to lugnet.space)

"Jamie Neufeld" <faraday81@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:H0x4q3.Kpt@lugnet.com... (...) buy (...) you (...) down (...) Heh, you nailed the used car lot look! I could already hear the words "...Cal Worthington and his dog, spot" in my head just (...) (22 years ago, 17-Aug-02, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Moonbase Project: Spaceman Dan's Used Ship Lot

(...) Thanks John. Yea I wanted to have minifigs walk out onto the platform but save on room for an airlock. So I put in a forcefield generator that minifigs could just walk through. Jamie www.ozbricks.com/jneufeld (22 years ago, 18-Aug-02, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Moonbase Project: Spaceman Dan's Used Ship Lot

(...) Thanks Tom. Not too many parsecs on that pod, just don't look under the hood and you'll be fine. ;) Jamie www.ozbricks.com/jneufeld (22 years ago, 18-Aug-02, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Moonbase Project: Spaceman Dan's Used Ship Lot

(...) I thought the flags were absolutely brilliant. It's nice to see a builder with such a good sense of humour and also a sense of 'reality'. Part of creating science fiction is to understand the present and be able to extrapolate certain elements (...) (22 years ago, 18-Aug-02, to lugnet.space)