 Space / 1645
Re: futuron
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Mon, 20 Mar 2000 21:57:32 GMT

In lugnet.space, Nan Zhou wrote:

This was probably the best sub-theme ever.  One thing that's weird
though is that there are over 15 appearances by the yellow futuron
minifig and only 2 by the red and black ones, the two red ones in
the same set.  What's up with that?  And also does anyone have a
1974 Star Quest they want to sell or trade?

Having read about 10 messages in this thread, I can't believe that no
one has explained the lack of red figs.  Someone else (Tim?) mentioned
that he uses ST:TNG terminology, and that got me thinking...  What if
we go back earlier than TNG, and use an original ST scenario?  Y'see,
the redshirts are the ones who always get killed off, so perhaps what
we're seeing is just the two who were scheduled to be killed off in a
future episode, but the series ended before their numbers came up.

--
Susan Hoover
Houston, TX