 Space / 1641
Re: Futuron
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Mon, 20 Mar 2000 13:32:55 GMT

Tim,

Tim Courtney wrote:

Within Zacktron, I believe I just use the different colors to mean
different job functions - like ST:TNG.  I use epaulets for ranks -
gold and red signify admirals (depending on uniform color and subtheme
basis)  I do have a red Futuron admiral, with yellow epaulets.  Ice
Planet, M:Tron wind up with yellow, Exploriens gets both red and
yellow, BT2 gets both colors...  The Admiral of the Alliance wears
blue.

Heh, a man after my own heart! I used the colors like ST:TNG as well! I
use the epaulets for senior officers. Here is a page listing my
thoughts:

http://www.geocities.com/~legoguy712/ADF-organization.html

I really have to work on my webpage soon, those snappy pictures are
driving me crazy! Looks like Geocities is a little crazy as well, I need
to move it to my own server, and work on Frontpage with it! Doh! :)

Scott S.

I have a minifig/MOC collection in front of my monitor.  One of them
is a Red Futuron with a walkie-talkie.

I have an army of SW bad guys in front of mine, complete with 40 Battle
droids, Darth Maul, Darth Vadar, and and 12 Speederbike troopers. I also
have "me" from my universe, in my black command dress uniform, complete
with black cape and Red epaulets and my fiancee Lynn, dressed in her
Medical ADF uniform. I need to upgrade her as well!

Scott S.
Scott E. Sanburn-> ssanburn@cleanweb.net
Systems Administrator-Affiliated Engineers -> http://www.aeieng.com
Home Page -> http://www.geocities.com/Area51/Station/3372/index.html