 Space / 16431
Re: Have Ships, Will Travel
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Thu, 15 Aug 2002 13:43:48 GMT

Pods, pods everywhere, let us take a spin!  Very nice Jamie...you are a
master of the greeble.  The ball joint...awesome.

The courier...expect this to be 'appropriated' by Toradoch Systems very soon
:>  Very cool.

Great stuff.
-G

In lugnet.space, Jamie Neufeld writes:
Here are 2 little ships I created a few nights ago.

The first is a pod that is based off Gil Shaw's pod design. I see Jeremy
Sproat and Jonothan Mizner built ones like it which I didn't discover till
after.

The second is just a little red Courier Ship.

Here are some teaser pics until my folders get moderated:

http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/faraday81/Pod/pod1.jpg
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/faraday81/couriership/red1.jpg

Jamie
www.ozbricks.com/jneufeld