 Space / 16430
Re: New MOC: Starship Regency
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Thu, 15 Aug 2002 13:40:47 GMT

Happy Birthday John!

The ship came together very nicely from the preliminary pics you had in your
last post.  I'm still a huge fan of the SNOT used on the cockpit
nose....definately on my things-to-steal list.

The rest of the ship compliments this as well - notably the curved elements.

If I could make one small suggestion, it would be the engines.  The look is
great, I wonder if overhanging the sloped 2x2x1 elements over the blue would
give the exhaust some depth?  Just a thought...

Cheers,
-G

In lugnet.space, John Henry Kruer writes:
Here's something I've just finished.  I finished it yesterday (My birthday!
I'm 13!)and now here are some pictures.

folder: http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=23401

general picture:
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/tboy/Space/Starship-Regency/dsc01395.jpg

the crew:
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/tboy/Space/Starship-Regency/dsc01387.jpg

detial of front:
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/tboy/Space/Starship-Regency/dsc01378.jpg

back:
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/tboy/Space/Starship-Regency/dsc01391.jpg

middle:
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/tboy/Space/Starship-Regency/dsc01390.jpg

More pictures tomorrow, when its brighter.

PLMKWYT!

-JHK