 Space / 16448
Re: New MOC: Starship Regency
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Fri, 16 Aug 2002 01:28:17 GMT

In lugnet.space, Gil Shaw writes:
Happy Birthday John!

The ship came together very nicely from the preliminary pics you had in your
last post.  I'm still a huge fan of the SNOT used on the cockpit
nose....definately on my things-to-steal list.

The rest of the ship compliments this as well - notably the curved elements.

If I could make one small suggestion, it would be the engines.  The look is
great, I wonder if overhanging the sloped 2x2x1 elements over the blue would
give the exhaust some depth?  Just a thought...

Cheers,
-G

Thanks, Gil!  I like the engine suggestion.  I've modified the ship-I've
made the back more 'sloping' as it looks a bit squarish, and icorpatarated
overhanging slopes in the engine.  I've also added an interior.  Pictures
probablly tomorrow.

-JHK