 Space / 16371
Re: Have Ships, Will Travel
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Tue, 13 Aug 2002 21:25:42 GMT

In lugnet.space, Jamie Neufeld writes:

I like the greebles and engine pods and stuff, looks very spacey.  The
landing gear is nifty, too.  Hey, are those bionicle ball-joint pieces?

What the...!  How did you articulate the big dish piece so that it swings out?

The second is just a little red Courier Ship.

(we hear the rubber band-like snapping sound of something in Jeremy's head)

Hmm.  Ah, yes, this is troublesome.  You see, I am now shaking with
incomprehensible rage and stark jealousy, and this unfortunately means that
I will never be able to speak to you ever again.

Cheers, (whoops!  speaking to you)
- jsproat (dangit, I did it again!)

p.s.  I'd love to see more pics, I may make myself one.  (arg)

p.p.s. Ok, I mean it now.  My envy has reached a breaking point, you will
never hear from me again.

p.p.p.s. D'OH