 Space / 16402
    Re: How about we make a list of EVERY Lego space site out there? —Curt Tigges
   (...) I think this is an excellent idea. If fact, I have another idea. Would it be possible for .space to have their own sidebar? That way the curator could set up the sidebar to have a link to the page with all the space links. Perhaps the sidebar (...) (22 years ago, 14-Aug-02, to lugnet.space)

        Re: How about we make a list of EVERY Lego space site out there? —Duane Hess
   (...) I'm not sure we have a curator. If we do, I do not know who it is. (...) Good thought (...) I think it's a good idea. -Duane (URL) (...) (22 years ago, 14-Aug-02, to lugnet.space)