 Space / 164
Re: Rock Raiders IS a Space theme
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.uk, lugnet.space, lugnet.underground, lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Mon, 4 Oct 1999 19:30:47 GMT

In lugnet.loc.uk, Matthew Miller writes:
Todd Lehman <lehman@javanet.com> wrote:
http://www.lego.com/info/core.asp

What's with the "Present" theme listed there, though?

I would guess that "Present" is for all the things that aren't techincally
Town... ResQ, Extreme Team, etc.

James
http://www.shades-of-night.com/lego/