 Space / 16367
  Re: New MOC: the Cuttlefish

(...) That's cool. How is it propelled? Ther doesn't appear to be any conventional sort of exhaust in the back. Jeff J (22 years ago, 13-Aug-02, to lugnet.space)

  Re: New MOC: the Cuttlefish

Jeff, Currently, it is powered by imagination. :) I'm still working on designs for engines, but in the mean time, I thought the slits in the edges of the big saucer sections could count for something. -Joel (...) (22 years ago, 13-Aug-02, to lugnet.space)

  Re: New MOC: the Cuttlefish

(...) Jeff, I have some easy suggestions for some shockingly good engines for a space craft. You know those Technic piston casings, the clear, weird looking LEGO bricks with the hole in the middle? Those and those computer chip or Aquazone crystal (...) (22 years ago, 13-Aug-02, to lugnet.space)