 Space / 16160
Re: Classic space...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Wed, 7 Aug 2002 08:26:22 GMT

"Aaron West" <blacktron@earthlink.net> wrote in message
news:H0Gpy2.355@lugnet.com...
In lugnet.space, Michael Dallaston writes:
In lugnet.space, Markham Carroll writes:
Is it just me, or are half the series "Missle-Totin' Thingies o' Doom?"
Were they very violent, or were they just terrible at keeping track of • their
satelites?  Or did they just like to launch things for the heck of it?
There is no war colder than that in space...  The commie red guys kept • all
their nukes on small vehicles movin' about so the red-blooded american • white
guys couldn't target them (and vice-versa).  Mutually Assured • Destruction,
y'know.

Or it could be that big rockets are just really cool.

FUT lugnet.space.classic-space.conspiracy-theories

Michael 'It's not paranoia if the Blacktrons are really after you' • Dallaston.

And #53

Well it may not be rocket science, but!
They ARE after you...
And we must launch the Doom-missile!!
-Aaron-
blacktron@earthlink.net

I believe it was Agent Mulder who said "just because I'm paranoid doesn't
mean they're not out to get me."  Does that group really exist?  Do you know
how much fun that would be?!?!  ...Ah, here it is.  It took some digging,
but I knew there was already a classic-space conspiracy theory thread:

Look for the subject: Re: Classic Space, With a Twist
May 26, '02

I have my own conspiracy theory regarding classic space...  Here's one: why
are we all referring to ourselves by our roll call numbers?  Am I the only
one left who hasn't been replaced by a computer?

So many conspiracy theories, so little time (btw, the government has been
slowly redefining the second, making the days shorter and shorter...).

                -- #10