 Space / 15948
    Re: 32x32 moonbase modules —Mark Sandlin
   (...) Tell you what... if you're planning to attend NWBrickCon, you bring a base that will fit on a 48x48 and we'll have a spare plate to loan you so you can integrate into the display. Mmkay? :^) ~GAMH (22 years ago, 2-Aug-02, to lugnet.space)

        Re: 32x32 moonbase modules —Paul Hartzog
   as one of the very sleepy brains involved in the 'std roundtable' at bfest, i can assure you we discussed many many permutations, and the issue w/ the 48's is NOT to crimp your style or tell you what to build (and as has been said, there IS an (...) (22 years ago, 3-Aug-02, to lugnet.space)