 Space / 15881
    Re: MOCs —Jeff Jardine
   (...) I'm with Gil on the AT-ST - it's great for parts. The two Life On Mars mechs (7313, 7314) have new colours, canopies, and click-hinges (my favourite new part). The 7313 is currently half price at Amazon: (URL) T-3 Trike (7312) is cool, with (...) (22 years ago, 1-Aug-02, to lugnet.space)

        Re: MOCs —Bruce Hietbrink
     (...) The Imperial Shuttle is still on the S@H site and I see it in stores (so you might get discounts). That has engines, click hinges, and a canopy, plus the curved slopes, wings, etc. Mostly white though, whereas many space builders prefer gray. (...) (22 years ago, 1-Aug-02, to lugnet.space)

         Re: MOCs —Luke Ma
     Thanks Bruce! Those are some more great sets to add to my quickly growing wishlist! I have a UCS Tie/X-Wing that I was going to sell for monetary reasons but maybe I'll just bite the bullet and keep them :) Thanks again. Luke "Bruce Hietbrink" (...) (22 years ago, 1-Aug-02, to lugnet.space)

        Re: MOCs —Luke Ma
   Thanks Jeff! More great recommendations! Now the only thing I have to do is to get some finances to cover these...being a poor college student puts quite a restraint on my Lego obsession :) (...or is it that my Lego obsession makes me a poor college (...) (22 years ago, 1-Aug-02, to lugnet.space)