 Space / 15777
    Re: Moonbase Project: Slim's Space Diner —Bram Lambrecht
   (...) together the standard. I love the fact that it's completely covered with details. Some that stood out...the color transition from grey to white, the yellow columns, the great exterior greeblies, the smokestack (might have to "borrow" that), (...) (22 years ago, 30-Jul-02, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build)

        Re: Moonbase Project: Slim's Space Diner —Bruce Hietbrink
     (...) It might be good for someone with the resources to build a couple of simple intersections with four corridors going off. Maybe with an airlock opening down onto the planet surface. Two or three of these would really help give flexibility to (...) (22 years ago, 30-Jul-02, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build)

         Re: Moonbase Project: Slim's Space Diner —Mark Sandlin
     (...) It would also be good if someone built a plate with a single "corner" corridor that connects two adjacent sides, for connecting two non-adjacent modules. ~GAMH (22 years ago, 30-Jul-02, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build)

        Re: Moonbase Project: Slim's Space Diner —Chris Leach
     (...) Bram I now have the "classic space" bug back(yes I do build space I just don't talk about it much.As a kid I built both town and classic space..)Anyways I am going to now build a monorail station for the moonbase.Come brickfest next year that (...) (22 years ago, 30-Jul-02, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build)

        Re: Moonbase Project: Slim's Space Diner —Jamie Neufeld
   (...) I would have put in another door but I didn't want to use up the wall on the opposite side. Jamie www.ozbricks.com/jneufeld (22 years ago, 31-Jul-02, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build)

        Re: Moonbase Project: Slim's Space Diner —Alex Cruz
   (...) Ooo! How about this idea: put an airlock in the back storage room (you'll probably have to move the current airlock to the other side to maintain those space fire codes) and then you can put a "space dumpster" out behind the diner. Just think (...) (22 years ago, 31-Jul-02, to lugnet.space)