 Space / 15702
  Re: New MOC: Y-59 Albatross

Hi. Personally, I really like the shape of the upper wings, and the use of the rounded fences as wing struts is clever. The profile that the bent wings give the ship gets when it lands is very cool. - Kenn (...) (22 years ago, 29-Jul-02, to lugnet.space)

  Re: New MOC: Y-59 Albatross

(...) Thanks! The struts are a perfect example of necessity being the mothe of invention. I didn't use any originally, but then the click hinges weren't enough to hold the fixed part of the upper wings in place. I think the bending of the wings (...) (22 years ago, 30-Jul-02, to lugnet.space)