 Space / 15573
    Does anyone in here have any good ideas on how to make an giant LEGO stingray into a space craft? —Jesse Alan Long
   Does anyone have any good ideas on how to make one of those Aquazone giant plastic sting rays into a decent looking space craft? My brain is all empty today. Jesse Alan Long (22 years ago, 23-Jul-02, to lugnet.space)

        Re: Does anyone in here have any good ideas on how to make an giant LEGO stingray into a space craft? —Jesse Alan Long
   (...) Let me rephrase myself here. Has anyone ever got one of those Aquazone LEGO sets with the giant sting ray on it? I do know that one of those 3x6 and a 4x8 would fit snugly into a little depression on the sting ray but what can be a good design (...) (22 years ago, 27-Jul-02, to lugnet.space)

        Re: Does anyone in here have any good ideas on how to make an giant LEGO stingray into a space craft? —Dan Mattia
     (...) Hi. I don't think you know me so let me introduce myself. I am Dan. I've heard much about you and am glad to help. I know what you are talking about but I don't have one of those stingrays to actually look and feel. It's been a long time since (...) (22 years ago, 27-Jul-02, to lugnet.space)

        Re: Does anyone in here have any good ideas on how to make an giant LEGO stingray into a space craft? —Felix Greco
   Did someone mention aquazone :) j/k Jesse, you've gotta create something instead of asking, man! Blow us away with your creativity! Step outside the box, baby! Felix the Aquazoniac (...) (22 years ago, 29-Jul-02, to lugnet.space)