 Space / 15573
15572  |  15574
Subject:
Does anyone in here have any good ideas on how to make an giant LEGO stingray into a space craft?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Tue, 23 Jul 2002 20:14:14 GMT

Does anyone have any good ideas on how to make one of those Aquazone giant
plastic sting rays into a decent looking space craft?  My brain is all empty
today.
Jesse Alan Long