 Space / 15653
Re: Does anyone in here have any good ideas on how to make an giant LEGO stingray into a space craft?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Sat, 27 Jul 2002 19:45:11 GMT

In lugnet.space, Jesse Alan Long writes:
In lugnet.space, Jesse Alan Long writes:
Does anyone have any good ideas on how to make one of those Aquazone giant
plastic sting rays into a decent looking space craft?  My brain is all empty
today.
Jesse Alan Long
Let me rephrase myself here.  Has anyone ever got one of those Aquazone LEGO
sets with the giant sting ray on it?  I do know that one of those 3x6 and a
4x8 would fit snugly into a little depression on the sting ray but what can
be a good design for a space craft using one of those giant plastic sting
rays?  I need some suggestions, please, people.  thank you for your time and
attention.
Jesse Alan Long
P.S.  I should be done with my new capital ship tomorrow but if it looks
horrible, blame the supply of LEGO pieces, not the builder.

Hi.  I don't think you know me so let me introduce myself.  I am Dan.  I've
heard much about you and am glad to help.  I know what you are talking about
but I don't have one of those stingrays to actually look and feel.  It's
been a long time since I've seen one so I don't actually know all the
details.  If you have a picture, I'd be happy to help.
~Dan
http://lsa44.cjb.net