 Space / 15567
  updated Ideas folder

updated LMKWYT -p (URL) (22 years ago, 23-Jul-02, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build, lugnet.starwars)

  Re: updated Ideas folder

Woah! Those are some really terrific ideas Paul. The round dining area is really cool, as is the "dish". Cool stuff, as always. ;-) BTW is the "Wayfarer" your new ship? What's its function? How big is it gonna be? (...) (22 years ago, 23-Jul-02, to lugnet.space)

  Re: updated Ideas folder

(...) dark recesses of a large vessel - creepy. The eating area is great...before I saw the second pic I thought the saucers above would levitate the food...then I realized you just removed the table. Me and my over-active imagination. -Matt . (22 years ago, 23-Jul-02, to lugnet.space)

  Re: updated Ideas folder

"Paul Hartzog" <panarchy23@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:GzprsG.Fns@lugnet.com... (...) to see a round design come out of bricks that don't exactly lend themselves to curves. -- Tom (22 years ago, 23-Jul-02, to lugnet.space)

  Re: updated Ideas folder

(...) Play well, Jacob (22 years ago, 24-Jul-02, to lugnet.space)

  Re: updated Ideas folder

(...) aesthetics of these things. Too cool. Especially the diner area; I never thought to use those pieces that way. Very cool. Felix (22 years ago, 24-Jul-02, to lugnet.space)

  wayfarer

Wayfarer is a long-term project, a capital ship for adventuring around the galaxy the captain and his chair are in my 'chairs' folder (the snowshoe chair) (URL) far, its design includes: Bridge, CargoBay, EngineRoom, LivingArea, and a possible (...) (22 years ago, 25-Jul-02, to lugnet.space)

  dark recesses

ja, a lot of my design is heavily influenced by alien(s) and 2001 (the corridors you mention ARE in the dark recesses of the ship) -paul (...) (22 years ago, 25-Jul-02, to lugnet.space)

  plagiarize

plagiarize away!!! I, for one, love to see my stuff (chairs chairs chairs) popping up in other people's work (besides it isn't plagiarizing if i give it away for free :-) :-D -paul (...) (22 years ago, 25-Jul-02, to lugnet.space)

  Re: plagiarize

(...) Technically plagiarism has nothing to do with the cost of something, it would be plagiarism if someone used your design and said that it was their design, (such as several people have done at the Lego web site model of the month competition as (...) (22 years ago, 25-Jul-02, to lugnet.space)