 Space / 15578
Re: updated Ideas folder
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Tue, 23 Jul 2002 22:20:43 GMT

In lugnet.space, Paul Hartzog writes:
updated
LMKWYT

-p

Love those corridors, PH.  Very reminicent of the lower sevice levels and
dark recesses of a large vessel - creepy.  The eating area is great...before
I saw the second pic I thought the saucers above would levitate the
food...then I realized you just removed the table.  Me and my over-active
imagination.

-Matt

.