 Space / 15606
Re: plagiarize
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Thu, 25 Jul 2002 20:06:05 GMT

In lugnet.space, Paul Hartzog writes:
plagiarize away!!!

I, for one, love to see my stuff (chairs chairs chairs)
popping up in other people's work
(besides it isn't plagiarizing if i give it away for free :-)

Technically plagiarism has nothing to do with the cost of something, it
would be plagiarism if someone used your design and said that it was their
design, (such as several people have done at the Lego web site model of the
month competition as has been talked about at length elsewhere.)

But it's great that people that have creative designs freely share them in
this group and others. Design ideas for LEGO building are meant to be
shared, but not plagiarized.

My 2 cents worth,
Ben Gatrelle