 Space / 15562
Re: Regarding praise....
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space, lugnet.general
Date:
Tue, 23 Jul 2002 12:53:21 GMT

In lugnet.space, Jake McKee writes:
In lugnet.space, Larry Pieniazek writes:
In lugnet.space, Matt Sekerak writes:
Often I will see a MOC and smile and say,
"neat," then I'll move on...this doesn't mean I want the builder to get
lost...I simply chose to move on.

I'd probably send more direct notes if it wasn't for a nasty bug somewhere
in outlook that causes an error when I click on the email in the web view.

Lar, any idea what is causing this? LUGNET seems to be the only site that
gives me this mailto: error.

I think Dan nailed it. However let me add that once in a while double quotes
seem to work unless I am misremembering. It seems to be if there is no
subject line present, but I'm not sure if that's true or not either.