 Space / 15314
  Re: New Moc: Space Diner

All I can say if you're doing stuff like this at 12, just think what incredible moc's you'll be creating at age 13! Great stuff John....excellent interpretation of some of Chris's ideas with those of your own. Cool. Cheers, -G (...) (22 years ago, 5-Jul-02, to lugnet.space)

  Re: New Moc: Space Diner

(...) Can't wait for my birthday! (next month) Thanks for the compliments. Yeah, I tried to use some of Chris's in this diner. They're quite good ideas, too! (22 years ago, 5-Jul-02, to lugnet.space)