 Space / 15311
  Multi-purpose ship

(URL) a multipurpose ship- part fighter, part reconnesense. It hasn't been modererated yet... but I have to leave the computor. The pictures are sometimes blurry- I only started using the camera this morning. PLMKWYT -JHK (22 years ago, 5-Jul-02, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Multi-purpose ship

You are really doing some interesting things with your designs John. If you take a look at some of your first ships and follow them through, you can see a many different styles and techniques being incorporated into your building. This ship is an (...) (22 years ago, 5-Jul-02, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Multi-purpose ship

(...) Thanks! I've noticed the progression too- just last July I wasn't even using colors in my models. They were all 'rainbowized.' Lugnet has helped alot in my advancement. -JHK (22 years ago, 5-Jul-02, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Multi-purpose ship

I really like the ship, John. The articulating VTOL engines are great! I'd like to do something similar on an up-coming ship. The belly turret is a nice touch; and last but not least, what a clever way to use those annoying open canopies! -Matt . (22 years ago, 8-Jul-02, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Multi-purpose ship

Almost forgot...the blurry pics. You have probably figured this out already, but in the event you haven't had a chance to experiment with your camera, most digital cams have a focus feature called macro mode - for extreme close-ups. Toggle through (...) (22 years ago, 8-Jul-02, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Multi-purpose ship

(...) Thanks, Matt! The LOM canopies were the only 'curved' canopies I had, until last Saturday- when 5 new curved ones came from bricklink. So, I had to make use of it however I could. -JHK (22 years ago, 8-Jul-02, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Multi-purpose ship

(...) Thanks for the advice. I have a Sony Cybershot P-71, with Macro mode and 3.2 megapixels. I just need practice, and I'll get better, don't worry! (22 years ago, 8-Jul-02, to lugnet.space)