 Space / 15232
Re: Circular airlock!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space, lugnet.build
Date:
Tue, 2 Jul 2002 13:10:14 GMT

Very cool...can't wait to see it appear on someone's capital ship!

I wonder if the same concept could be applied using the smaller cylinders
(4x4)in a similar manner to it's usage in Dan Jassim's Starshuttle?  Do they
make curves of that size?  I'm afraid my knowledge of castle parts is very
limited...

Cheers,
-G

In lugnet.space, Chris Maddison writes:
Hi all,

Here's that round airlock I mentioned earlier.  To go straight to the pics:

(shnip)

LMKWYT!
-Chris