 Space / 15231
Re: Pre Classic space MOC (Combot)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Tue, 2 Jul 2002 12:59:02 GMT

I really, really like this Chris.  Not only is it just cool, but it has a
great apparent playability factor.  As with many of the smaller Classic
sets, the beauty of them comes from being able to take the set on the road,
whether the back of the station wagon on a family roadtrip, the cottage,
your aunt Petunia's place etc., you have a set that is versatile enough to
keep you going.  Between the rover, the droid and the figure, you're
guaranteed adventures.

Great stuff.

Cheers,
-G

PS.  Also in the thralls of Dreamweave's TF run and just coming off a
marathon weekend of the original 16 episodes in the DVD box set....still
holds up for the most part IMO.

In lugnet.space, Chris Giddens writes:
Hi,
I have some more pre classic space MOCs in store, but my camera is fried.  I
did get pics o' this MOC before the camera went to be repaired.

It's a transforming planetary rover.  Just a silly idea I worked out in my
head and put to lego.  Must be all these Transformer comics I've been reading.

Hope you like it.

Chris <><

P.S.  sorry for the poor quality of the pics...