 Space / 15225
15224  |  15226
Subject:
Brickfest Space activities
Newsgroups:
lugnet.events.brickfest, lugnet.space
Date:
Tue, 2 Jul 2002 04:17:52 GMT

Hi all.  I'm more or less in charge of all the Space activities at
Brickfest. (with help from WAMALUG members)

Some things to look forward to:

-Space room.  Space and Star Wars has a room for MOC display and meetings.
-Roundtable discussions.  I've setup 2 discussions.  One will focus on
future ideas for the online Space community.  The other is focused on Space
building.  Trading building tips and ideas.

It would be great if I could get a show of hands from people who will be
attending Brickfest that are into or interested in Space.  Please only
respond to this thread if you're coming to Brickfest.

Remember everyone is welcome to the meetings (they'll be pretty
informal..just trading ideas) and all are welcome in the Space room.

All Lego fans, not just hardcore Spacers, are welcome!

Thanks in advance!

-Jon