 Space / 15200
15199  |  15201
Subject:
Last Update Before Voting (was Re: The Official Ice Planet 2002 etc.)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.build.contests, lugnet.space
Date:
Mon, 1 Jul 2002 09:04:33 GMT

Okay, then -- that's 38 entries in 11 categories!

Commander Curt has 3 more changes to make to the official website and we can
start the voting!  Expect those ballots either Monday or Tuesday.  Do not
send me or anyone else any votes yet -- please wait for the ballots.  I am
thinking of making the voting deadline 15 July 2002 and then announcing the
winners as soon as possible thereafter.  The 15 July deadline will give
everyone approx. 2 weeks to vote -- there will be no late exceptions.  If
you can get the votes in even sooner, so much the better.

In case Commander Curt is reading this -- Yes, I caught my own 2 omissions
on the sample ballot.  Already fixed.

-- The Ice Worm