 Space / 15119
Re: The Official Ice Planet 2002 Contestant/Entry List
Newsgroups:
lugnet.build.contests, lugnet.space
Date:
Wed, 26 Jun 2002 22:43:07 GMT

My guess is approximately 2800 pieces. I just multiplied the piece count of
an average sized section and multiplied it by the total number of rooms.
Hope that's good enough.

Oh, and thanks for posting for me. I got permission to post myself today.

-Lucas Thompson

Lucas Thompson
The ISS Glacier Starship Interior (category X, ????? pieces)
http://crud.net/~uj/lego/
use for official webpage: http://crud.net/~uj/lego/images/turn2sm.jpg