 Space / 15098
    Re: Scumcraft instructions! —Matt Sekerak
   (...) a quick review doesn't reveal any gaps. I tried building the Scumcraft when you first posted the pics...couldn't get it quite right. Question, where did you get the grey technic slope/stud pieces right under the canopy? I think I have some on (...) (22 years ago, 26-Jun-02, to lugnet.space)

        Re: Scumcraft instructions! —Jon Palmer
   "Matt Sekerak" <matthew.sekerak@verizon.net> wrote in message news:GyBKGM.MGD@lugnet.com... (...) Hmm that could be a problem: (URL) like I got mine in the X-wing and some Time cruiser sets. Nothing recent. But in other colors: (URL) should have (...) (22 years ago, 26-Jun-02, to lugnet.space)