 Space / 15064
Re: so what do you do when your spiff breaks down
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Mon, 24 Jun 2002 16:29:04 GMT

In article <sandlin-2306022142220001@10.0.1.31>,
Mark Sandlin <sandlin@nwlink.com> wrote:
Heh. Cool. I suppose there are SOME people who don't go in for regular tune ups.
cheapskates.

Has someone ever come up with a list o' links to all the spiffcraft of
Lugnet?  I came up with a spiffy idea yesterday, and if I can ever remember
what my brickshelf password was, I'd post it, but I suspect it's already
been done...

-JDF
--
J.D. Forinash                                     ,-.
jd@forinash.not                                  ( <