 Space / 14899
14898  |  14900
Subject:
so what do you do when your spiff breaks down
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Tue, 18 Jun 2002 02:10:27 GMT

Here's the answer!
Now we all know that a properly maintained Spiff craft never breaks down,
but how many folks do you know that always properly maintain your spiff craft.

Thanks to Mark Sandlin for starting the whole spiff thing and
thanks to Jamie Neufeld for the inspiration on this latest incarnation!

Mark Neumann