 Space / 14900
Re: Introducing the 'BirdsEye' -VTOL reconnaissance craft by Secondary Systems
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space, lugnet.build
Date:
Tue, 18 Jun 2002 02:15:19 GMT

Dude that's pretty slick.  I particuarily like the workings for the vtol
bits.  Being a closet Technic Junkie, I appreciate it.  Good shapes, a nice
ship.  I'd hate to be in that cockpit when it flipped over at speed though....

Mark Neumann