 Space / 15051
Re: IP2002 contest entry C-52 Snowstorm
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Sun, 23 Jun 2002 10:22:01 GMT

"Tim Romine" <enimor7@juno.com> wrote in message
news:Gy4usM.8pz@lugnet.com...
Boy, I hope this makes the deadline!

Although I built this MOC IRL, I don't have a digital camera; it's a CAD
entry, so I'm trying to jump through all the CAD hoops correctly.

All files (including thumbnail, images, dat's, and mpd's) can be found at:

<snip>

Anyone who never took Ice Planet colors seriously would have to think twice
after running into that thing!  You have the angular Ice Planet look down
quite well and merged nicely with just a hint of Klingon Battle Cruiser. :)

Oh, and I love those nuclear missile silos! (errr, I mean tripple reactor
engines...  ;)  The attention to detail  and the funtionality like the
landing gear, the engine bay, storage locker, and that folding ladder are
all awesome!

The engine placement, the thruster placement... all very realistic.  This
model is cool on so many different levels!

            -- Tom