 Space / 15052
15051  |  15053
Subject:
IP 2002 Contest Inquiry
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space, lugnet.build.contests
Date:
Sun, 23 Jun 2002 12:07:29 GMT

Gents,

Apologies about contacting you through the newsgroup, but my e-mail service
is currently down and I wanted to make the ballot with a couple entries I
put in last week that didn't seem to make the site.  The specifics for the
contest are in the post for the Icesykal, and the ones for the Bison were
e-mailed to Curt directly.

Da links,

Bison:
http://news.lugnet.com/space/?n=14872

Icesykal:
http://news.lugnet.com/space/?n=14922

Did I miss something or forget an inclusion?

Cheers & Thanx,
-G