 Space / 15004
15003  |  15005
Subject:
Ice Planet entry: Tundra Explorer
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space, lugnet.build.contests
Date:
Fri, 21 Jun 2002 09:14:25 GMT

The Tundra Explorer is built in the grand tradition of LEGO ground
vehicles.  Here are some of its highlights:

* Very low ground clearance for an offroad vehicle

* Rocket engines on the back that would, if fired, result only in
  catastrophe

* No onboard sanitation facilities, airlock, or other basic amenities

* Doors that open in such a way that the minifigs would have a hell of
  a time trying to climb in or out

And much, much more!  See Ice Babe and Ice Grandpa as they explore the
arctic wilderness of their monoclimatic world!

http://www.wards.net/~bill/lego/space/ice-planet-2002/tundra-explorer/

Enjoy.

--Bill.

FUT: lugnet.space

AMAZING BUT TRUE: There is so much sand in northern Africa that if it were
                  spread out it would completely cover the Sahara Desert!