 Space / 1498
    Re: Page 7 of Spring S@H catalog —Tom McDonald
   (...) U.S.) (...) My educated guess is that there were only 4 released in 1978. While I no longer have instructs for 462 Rocket Launcher, I'll take it that it was 1978, because it was the first space set I ever bought (I bought two :) though I could (...) (25 years ago, 3-Mar-00, to lugnet.space, lugnet.admin.database)

        Re: Page 7 of Spring S@H catalog —Matthew Wilkins
   (...) I can confirm that I actually had one of these sets in my posession in 1978; I got it in Toronto at a convention my dad was attending. -Cheese (25 years ago, 3-Mar-00, to lugnet.space, lugnet.admin.database)