 Space / 14899
  so what do you do when your spiff breaks down

(URL) the answer! Now we all know that a properly maintained Spiff craft never breaks down, but how many folks do you know that always properly maintain your spiff craft. Thanks to Mark Sandlin for starting the whole spiff thing and thanks to Jamie (...) (22 years ago, 18-Jun-02, to lugnet.space)

  Re: so what do you do when your spiff breaks down

(...) And all this time I thought it was Bill Watterson! ;-, -John (22 years ago, 18-Jun-02, to lugnet.space)

  Re: so what do you do when your spiff breaks down

I love it. That ship rocks. Excellent job. Jamie www.ozbricks.com/jneufeld (...) (22 years ago, 18-Jun-02, to lugnet.space)

  Re: so what do you do when your spiff breaks down

Thanks, it works too, it'll tow my other ships! Mark Neumann (22 years ago, 19-Jun-02, to lugnet.space)

  Re: so what do you do when your spiff breaks down

(...) cheapskates. (22 years ago, 24-Jun-02, to lugnet.space)

  Re: so what do you do when your spiff breaks down

(...) Has someone ever come up with a list o' links to all the spiffcraft of Lugnet? I came up with a spiffy idea yesterday, and if I can ever remember what my brickshelf password was, I'd post it, but I suspect it's already been done... -JDF (22 years ago, 24-Jun-02, to lugnet.space)