 Space / 14892
Re: IP 2002 Contest Entry - Bison Glacial Defense Vehicle
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space, lugnet.build.contests
Date:
Mon, 17 Jun 2002 23:35:03 GMT

That looks really tough, Gil! Well done. I like the mixture of original IP
pieces with newer stuff like the wheels. Moreover, this vehicle truly
confirms my suspicion that those Ice Planet dudes were never really peaceful
explorers at all! I wouldn't be surprised if some Imperial stormtroopers in
snowgear would jump out from that thing...

Alexander

In lugnet.space, Gil Shaw writes:
Greetings,

Under an increased threat of indigenous miner coalitions, the Ice Planet
Defense Force has contracted Toradoch Systems to create a defense platform
capable of resisting any attack and deliver a devestating retaliation.

Built on the venerable ETV platform, the GTV 'Bison' features complete
armour coverage, a punishing 102mm high velocity cannon on swivle base, 8
Icefire missles on 2 auto-deploying racks and a dorsal mounted sensor and
ECM package.

Combined, this platform serves as the stalwart of the IPDF.

LMKYWT!

Cheers,
-G