 Space / 14881
Re: IP 2002 Contest Entry - Bison Glacial Defense Vehicle
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space, lugnet.build.contests
Date:
Mon, 17 Jun 2002 17:57:07 GMT

Many thanks Felix!  I figured as that the tiling of the studs would give it
that armoured feel that all little tanks aspire to.

I have been slowing developing plans for a larger project and have
accumulated what I believe should be enough to make a decent attempt.

Of course, the porch also needs painting, the backyard landscaping, the
basement drywalling.....:>

Thanks for the comments,
-G

PS.  I am still trying to figure out the construction of 'The Scuttlebutt'
to this day...such a wild design.

Very cool.  I noticed you covered most of the studs.  It gives it a real
smooth feel.

I had a look at your brickshelf account.  Nice.  Your stuff is very
representative of the cool things you can do with new pieces.  Keep it up.
Have you ever tried any really big projects?  I think with your style of
building it would turn out pretty cool.

Felix