 Space / 14891
Re: New MOC: Mini SpiffCraft
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Mon, 17 Jun 2002 23:05:57 GMT

Hmmm....Rounded plates would be interessting but i too think it would be
somewhat squarish. Give it a try and see what it's like. Thanks for the
comments.

Jamie

In lugnet.space, Mark Neumann writes:
Turned out great I think.  My only input is maybe rounded wing plates on the
saucer?  Then maybe it'd bee too squarish, hmmm maybe I gotta try it.

Mark