 Space / 14878
Re: Star Falcon XVI
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Mon, 17 Jun 2002 15:44:37 GMT

Hey!  I missed this first time around!

I really like shape of the bow of the ship...it almost reminds me of a Star
Hawk on steriods, which I guess might be the intent from the name, or is it
just coincidence?

Do the cockpits have acess to the rear compartments, or are they sealed?

What's the approximate stud length of her?

Cheers,
-G

I've noticed the closer it comes to conventions or other shows, the threads
get a little quieter.  Everyone either too busy building for it, or keeping
things under wraps to premiere at the tables.

In lugnet.space, Curt Tigges writes:
In lugnet.space, Curt Tigges writes:
Battleforce has long been in need of a modern stealth scoutship, and it is
only recently that Starforce Engineering has gotten the funding necessary to
design and build one. The result of this effort is the Star Falcon XVI. Its
features include two powerful warp-capable nacelles, a new (to me) type of
hatch at the rear, fully detailed interior (includes bathroom that converts
to a shower), and a cargo bay. Its armament consists of two fold-out missle
racks, a plasma battery, and a class-7 laser turret. There is a crew of
three, one Commander, a Lieutenant-Commander, and a Lieutenant. Click on the
link below to go to its gallery (note: the blurry pics were a result of the,
um, Sensor Distorter powering up:-)):

I hate to reply to my own post, but...Did anyone besides Tim see this?