 Space / 14877
Re: Star Falcon XVI
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Mon, 17 Jun 2002 15:06:42 GMT

In lugnet.space, Mike Petrucelli writes:
In lugnet.space, Curt Tigges writes:

fully detailed interior (includes bathroom that converts to a shower)

  I had one of those once, but I always wound up flushed after a hot shower.

I hate to reply to my own post, but...Did anyone besides Tim see this?

Well I am surprised that only Tim replied at any rate.

  Alas, my squirrel-and-treadmill home PC makes LUGNET browsing kind of
slow, so I stick to my usual haunting groups and don't venture much beyond
them.  Therefore I didn't see your post or ship until today.
  My loss!  A very cool ship.  I've never had much luck with
compartmentalized cockpit, but it works very nicely here.  I'd love to see
captions or a brief description of what the pictures represent.  What is
jun14-33, for example?  I have to know!  Also, I like the design of the
nacelles and the various computer bays around the ship.

That is a very nice looking ship.

  Yes indeed!  But I need more info!

     Dave!