 Space / 14871
Re: Star Falcon XVI
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Sun, 16 Jun 2002 23:42:48 GMT

In lugnet.space, Curt Tigges writes:
Battleforce has long been in need of a modern stealth scoutship, and it is
only recently that Starforce Engineering has gotten the funding necessary to
design and build one. The result of this effort is the Star Falcon XVI. Its
features include two powerful warp-capable nacelles, a new (to me) type of
hatch at the rear, fully detailed interior (includes bathroom that converts
to a shower), and a cargo bay. Its armament consists of two fold-out missle
racks, a plasma battery, and a class-7 laser turret. There is a crew of
three, one Commander, a Lieutenant-Commander, and a Lieutenant. Click on the
link below to go to its gallery (note: the blurry pics were a result of the,
um, Sensor Distorter powering up:-)):

I hate to reply to my own post, but...Did anyone besides Tim see this?