 Space / 14872
  IP 2002 Contest Entry - Bison Glacial Defense Vehicle

Greetings, Under an increased threat of indigenous miner coalitions, the Ice Planet Defense Force has contracted Toradoch Systems to create a defense platform capable of resisting any attack and deliver a devestating retaliation. Built on the (...) (22 years ago, 17-Jun-02, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build.contests)

  Re: IP 2002 Contest Entry - Bison Glacial Defense Vehicle

(...) Very cool. I noticed you covered most of the studs. It gives it a real smooth feel. I had a look at your brickshelf account. Nice. Your stuff is very representative of the cool things you can do with new pieces. Keep it up. Have you ever (...) (22 years ago, 17-Jun-02, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build.contests)

  Re: IP 2002 Contest Entry - Bison Glacial Defense Vehicle

Many thanks Felix! I figured as that the tiling of the studs would give it that armoured feel that all little tanks aspire to. I have been slowing developing plans for a larger project and have accumulated what I believe should be enough to make a (...) (22 years ago, 17-Jun-02, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build.contests)

  Re: IP 2002 Contest Entry - Bison Glacial Defense Vehicle

That looks really tough, Gil! Well done. I like the mixture of original IP pieces with newer stuff like the wheels. Moreover, this vehicle truly confirms my suspicion that those Ice Planet dudes were never really peaceful explorers at all! I (...) (22 years ago, 17-Jun-02, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build.contests)

  Re: IP 2002 Contest Entry - Bison Glacial Defense Vehicle

Aye..those chainsaws never saw a chip of ice! Many thanks for the comments...I was hoping to add some muscle to the IP forces. Snowtroopers? The IP Defense Guard eats them over 'Frosted' flakes for breakfast.... Cheers, -G (...) (22 years ago, 18-Jun-02, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build.contests)

  Re: IP 2002 Contest Entry - Bison Glacial Defense Vehicle

(...) Nice. I can see the ETV hiding under that blue/white/trans-orange paint. Jeff J (22 years ago, 20-Jun-02, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build.contests)

  Re: IP 2002 Contest Entry - Bison Glacial Defense Vehicle

Many thanks Jeff! Yeah...the boys at the paint shop had a little too much ice wine that day..... Cheers, -G (...) (22 years ago, 21-Jun-02, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build.contests)

  Re: IP 2002 Contest Entry - Bison Glacial Defense Vehicle

(...) Looks good! I really like the missle launcher amd its cover... It looks like an improved version of the ETV- built for ice planet. Keep it up! John Kruer (22 years ago, 21-Jun-02, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build.contests)

  Re: IP 2002 Contest Entry - Bison Glacial Defense Vehicle

Many thanks John! Cheers, -G (...) (22 years ago, 21-Jun-02, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build.contests)