 Space / 14853
Re: Another Ice Planet contest entry!!! ;)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.build.contests, lugnet.space
Date:
Sun, 16 Jun 2002 04:58:25 GMT

In lugnet.build.contests, Tom Sciortino writes:

Ah yes, I am aware of this entry, but you submitted it to Category X, yes?
So I'm still safe!!!  Cat VI is mine, mwahahahahahah!!!  But just to satisfy
the masses, maybe I'll add an Ice Babe.  A base should have a minifig, after
all...

Hate to burst your bubble but it got moved to VI...

Cool entry, by the way.

Um, technically aren't they all "cool"??? Or is there a hot zone on IP
somewhere?? (grin, duck, run)

I've had a look at a lot of those alternates - what
a fun idea to rebuild a city into a dozen different forms!  I will take a
closer look at them all (I just got done graduating, so I've been just
skimming things lately).

The latest one posted to BrickShelf, "1200AD", has just got me roaring
around in laughter, it's awesome. Looks like someone used a good part of a
Yellow Castle in that one judging from the slopes...

The ghostville and Paradisa ones are great too!